Understanding Writing Classified Progressive Ads

Subscribe to me on FriendFeed


Writing classified ads is good but not with out some slip ups. Getting traffic is a key component of getting hits to your site. One way is buy putting the posting of these classified ads to a multiple stream of places. Another way is making video's.

As you may have noticed the video above is very crude, if you are thinking about making a presentation with Powerpoint and think it is easy just creating a movie with Powerpoint you will be very much mistaken. I have the 2007 version so perhaps this is why I spent all day trying to get this video to you. I spent many hours typing SEO for the video and churning out content to only find disinchantment and struggle.

Below is a screen capture of how I managed to retain some intergrity, from my days typing. If anything can go wrong online then it generally happens to me I do not wish this to happen again so I am going to blog about it here on Natural Progression.


What you can see above is a screen capture of a previous post that did not upload from Powerpoint presentation. Uploading the video in the format provided by Powerpoint was .mov this should have been good but Powerpoint have to muck everything up.

I have spent the whole day getting messed about with trying to upload it to various places to convert the video one of these places recommended online was a site which converts the format into a file but when I went there they would only accept ppt files.
This of course when eventually uploaded changed the text and the upload was ridiculous. If you want to learn more about this I am afraid you should opt into my newsletter list.

Natural Progression is good only when people opt into my list afterall I generally optin to you rlist and this stuff works both ways. I you want to know about problems even before they happen I can give you a few solutions in my newletter as well as give you a few guided suggestions from the real experts. Not that I am not its just I like reading and try and implement what I learn as and when it comes in. If you need any research doing, building a website or anything like this then Skype me on Robbwindow.

Failing that you might want to check out the link to my website.

http://Robert-Bridge.co.uk

Popular Posts